Air operated chain hoists are characterized by high durability in a great number of industrial applications. The robust housing allows an easy transport.
- Working pressure of 75 - 105 psi (5 - 7 bar) for units under 1 ton, for larger units 60 - 90 psi (4 - 6 bar)
- Rotating piston motor with 100% durty rating and unlimited number of starts for continuous operation.
- Integrated limit switches for highest and lowest hook positions as standard
- Self adjusting automatic disc brake
- Extremely sensitive control with emergency stop for percise positioning of the load.
- Air release for the brake as standard for models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9
- Standard lift 3 meters (10'), other lifting heights on request
- Manual and powered trolleys with shackle to fit top hook suspended pneumatic chain hoists.
- All models available with push or geared trolley
- Models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9 also available with chain control.
- Maintenance unit for main air supply includes pressure regulator, manometer, lubricator and support.A
- ATEX Medium only possible with CPA 2-31 and CPA 5-17
- Adjustable spring pressure brake the holds the load secure even in the event of an air failure
- Standard oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running and enable a low overall hight.
- Low noise emission due to large dimensioned silencer.
- Sensitive contol by means of 2 respectively 4 button pendant control with emergency stop.
- 5 pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardened steel is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
Yale CPA in capacities 125 -980 kg (up to 1 ton) in Standard, ATEX Basic and ATEX Medium for CPA 2-31 and CPA 5-17
Yale CPA in capacities 2 ton - 10 ton in Standard, ATEX Basic and ATEX Medium
Yale CPA VTG: combination of Yale CPA with geared trolley for flange width A (98-180mm), available in Standard, ATEX Basic and ATEX Medium
Yale CPA VTA: combination of Yale CPA with pneumatic trolley for flange width A (98-180mm), available in Standard, ATEX Basic and ATEX Medium
10 ton W.L.L.
Number of Chain Falls 4
Standard lift 3 meter (10') other lifting heights on request
Air operated hoist
Weight: TBC kg